ZeroCore for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods is a library mod intended for ZeroNoRyouki’s mods.
It contains code to handle the basic mechanics of the game and Forge, including:
- Handlers to process network messages on the correct thread
- A base TileEntity implementation that simplifiy data syncronization between server and remote clients, updates and GUI handling
- Helper classes and blockstate properties to handle connected textures
- Standard configuration handler with built-in support for in-game configs changes
- Standard ore generator with dimension whitelist support. Ores and whitelist are modifiable at runtime to support in-game configs changes
- It’s also the home of a revised multiblock API that support multiple client mods without performance penalities
How to insta llZeroCore:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
ZeroCore Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4: ZeroCore-1.9.4.jar – 251 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: ZeroCore-1.10.2.jar – 251 KB