This mod adds a crafting recipe that allows you to craft 5x Rotten Flesh into 1x Patchwork Flesh, and a smelting recipe that allows you to smelt Patchwork Flesh into Leather. Experience gained from smelting is 0.35, equivalent to cooking raw beef into steak.
Crafting Patchwork Flesh
Smelting Patchwork Flesh
Smelting Rotten Flesh (disabled by default)
How to install Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Airbreathercore (For Minecraft 1.8 or higher).
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
- The ID of Patchwork Flesh is configurable in 1.6.4 versions, of course, using YALSM.cfg that gets created in your config folder. It defaults to 9753 (thanks random.org!).
- Also optionally (disabled by default) adds a single smelting recipe that allows you to smelt Rotten Flesh directly into Leather. Experience gained from smelting is the minimum allowed (0.1, same as Cobblestone –> Stone). Turn this on in YALSM.cfg if you want it.
Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
Yet Another Leather Smelting Mod: Yet-Another-Leather-Smelting-Mod-1.8