XRay (Fly) Mod for Minecraft 1.12 Mods adds X-Ray vision to minecraft, find ores with ease now.
XRay mode: Default keybinding: X
- In the user interface, you can choose which blocks get rendered, and which don’t.
- You can also create additional XRay profiles, and then assign a keybinding to them in-game if you want further customizability.
How to install XRay Mod:
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.7.9.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.7.9″ to “1.7.9_extra”
- Go in the subfolder “1.7.9_extra”
- Rename “1.7.9.jar” to “1.7.9_extra.jar”
- Rename “1.7.9.json” to “1.7.9_extra.json”
- Open the file “1.7.9_extra.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.9″ with”id”:”1.7.9_extra” and save the file
- Copy the files from the Xray Mod zip file in “1.7.9_extra.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.7.9_extra”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.7.9_extra”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
Keybindings are now configurable in the Controls window ingame!
- Blocks.txt is a block dump containing names of all the available blocks.
- XRay.txt is the configuration file for XRay mode. Each line can contain either the name of a block or the ID of a block.
- Redstone.txt is the configuration file for Redstone mode. Its format is the same as XRay.txt
XRay Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2: XRay-Mod-1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.4: XRay-Mod-1.7.4
For Minecraft 1.7.5: XRay-Mod-1.7.5
For Minecraft 1.7.9: XRay-Fly-Mod-1.7.9
For Minecraft 1.7.10: XRay-Fly-Mod-1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8: XRay-Fly-Mod-1.8
For Minecraft 1.9: XRay-Mod-All-Versions.jar – 285 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: XRay-Mod-All-Versions-Beta-1.9.4.jar – 284 KB
For all versions v26: XRay-Mod-All-Versions-1.10.jar – 291 KB
For all versions v31: XRay-Mod-All-Versions-1.10.2.jar – 296 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2 v48: XRay-48.jar – 327 KB
For Minecraft 1.12: XRay-56.jar – 244 KB