Wopper Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods is a very simple mod that adds the Wooden Hopper, or Wopper for short, a Hopper crafted out of wood.
It acts like a normal Hopper, the only difference being that it doesn’t have an internal buffer, meaning it has no slots. This means that it can pull items from inventories above it and pick them up from the world and push those items into containers that it is pointing at. However, it cannot be inserted into by other Hoppers meaning you cannot chain them.
Values like its speed and if it can be disabled by a redstone signal can be changed in the config file.
How to install Wopper Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Wopper Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Wopper-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 16 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Wopper-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 16 KB