Do you love the medieval era? Are you a fan of gargoyles and illuminated manuscripts? Do you eschew electricity? (obviously not on the last one, since you’re using a computer…) Well, Wolfhound Classic Medieval variant of the original Wolfhound may be the pack for you then. Filled with drab colors, carvings, and illuminated inspired textures, you’ll be able to build your ideal medieval castle with this pack.
How to install Wolfhound Classic Medieval Resource Pack:
- Download Harkenburg-City-Resource-Pack.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.