- Only spawn in the nether. They are very rare.
- Demons will attack with melee, TNT, arrows, and zombie pigmen.
- Demons can anger zombie pigmen.
- Spawn commonly in the jungle (mostly night), uncommonly in the forest, extremely rarely anywhere else.
- They are mostly aggressive.
- They will climb trees to reach the player or to get away from the player.
- They can also hide in the trees.
- They have a 50% chance to drop leather.
- Spawns uncommonly underground, uncommonly in the mega taiga, and extremely rarely anywhere else.
- They fly around passively and will not follow the player.
- They attack the player with lightning strikes, and poison if you get too close.
- They can only be killed by absorbing their power with a Mage’s wand. (Hold a mage’s wand nearby to do this)
How to use Wisps, Demons, Monkey Map:
- To add any one-command creation to your world, first give yourself a command block with /give @p command_block.
- Next, place it and paste the following command inside it.