This mod brings Runescape content into Minecraft. It adds a new Dimension with a few different biomes. You will find many structures with treasures to explore. The world itself is very dangerous and features an extreme amount of mobs and bosses. The AI of some of these bosses takes intense strategy to conquer!
- 40+ new mobs (+ 5 variations of one mob)
- 1 new dimension, 6 biomes: wildy, forest, desert, snow, morytania, volcanic (each with custom blocks)
- 2 new tree types (bloodwood, magic trees)
- Magic weapons that consume runes: spells are cast using the respective staves and corresponding sets of runes. They are used in a similar fashion to bows and arrows
- 2 new range weapons
- Many melee weapons and armor
- A summoning system built around tamed creatures. Currently you don’t have a timer or any sort of limits, so you can summon as many familiars as you want.
- Several structures based on Runescape buildings
- Treasure Trails
- New Inventory – Press “I”
- Tons of amulets, rings, shields, gloves, etc.
- Dual Wielding (shield slot accepts anything)
- Fun thing to see: Spawn two Maxed Players close to each other. Set difficulty to hard. Enjoy the chaos!
Portal is 4 blocks wide, 5 blocks tall, made of dense cobblestone
Other Center Materials:
- Water Runes: Snowballs
- Earth Runes: Dirt
- Fire Runes: Torches
- Body Runes: Raw Chicken
- Cosmic Runes: Glowstone
- Death Runes: Bones
- Soul Runes: Ghast Tears
- Blood Runes: Bloodwood
Pack Yak Pouch:
Charms are dropped by enemies in the runescape dimension
Different familiars require different charms and tertiary ingredients (chest for pack yak)
All elemental staves use the same crafting path
You can alternate between purple and red versions by crafting the staff with the other type’s rune
How to install Wildycraft Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
I would recommend downloading the Damage Indicators mod to make playing this mod easier, since many of the entities in this mod have health values many times greater than vanilla mobs.
Wildycraft Mod Download Links:
For 1.6.4: Wildycraft-Mod-1.6.4.zip – 1.3 MB
For 1.7.10/1.7.2: Wildycraft-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 3.0 MB