Waystones Mod for Minecarft 1.12 Mods is a mod that adds waystone blocks that the player can return to once they’ve been activated, either through a Return Scroll, a Warp Stone or if enabled, a button in the inventory screen.
Depending on its configuration it can be used in Survival Mode, for Adventure Maps or by Server Owners as an alternative to /warp or /home commands.
- Craftable in Survival Mode (unless disabled for e.g. Adventure Maps)
- Players can set up waystones as a way of teleporting between locations
- Return Scroll
- Lets you return to the last activated waystone
- One time use item, will be used up
- Warp Stone
- Lets you choose to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Will not be used up, but has a cooldown period that is shared across all warp stones
- Return / Warp Button
- Lets you return to the last activated waystone OR choose to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Can be used for free, but has a cooldown period
- Disabled by default, can be restricted to only allow returns
- Configurable for either Survival Mode, Adventure Maps or Servers
- Survival Mode: items are craftable and waystones can be placed by players
- Adventure Maps: waystones are not craftable and can not be placed by players
- Server Hub: waystones marked ‘global’ are available to everyone
Optional Teleport Button
How to install Waystones Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Waystones Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Waystones-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 79 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Waystones-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 82 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11: Waystones-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 116 KB