Way Out is a map where you have to put your mind to the test and see how many levels you can complete. In total there are ten different levels and in each on your task is to find a way out to get to the next level. For the most part it’s about coming up with items to craft based on the blocks you are allowed to break and use those items to create a way out.
- Play on peaceful
- Set brightness to minimum
- You are only allowed to break blocks which are mentioned on signs in every level
Important Install Information
As it is a redstone map you are required to have at least version 0.13 to be able to play the map.
How to install Way Out Map for Minecraft PE:
- 1. Download the map of your choice in Internet Browser on Android.
- 2. Go to MyFiles or Astro from Android Market: ASTRO File Manager
- 3. Then go to in the app /mnt/sdcard/downloads.
- 4. Extract the map if you have to and place it in /mnt/sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds