Waterworks Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods adds several water collecting mechanics. Water mechanics in Minecraft were always quite boring because it is simply infinite. Finite Water Control and Infinite Fluids add a way to get finite water. This mod works with both options but for the optimal experience, and you should activate finite water.
- Raintank: Early game rain collection block with a small inventory for water and automating.
- Multiblock Raintank: This collection will need some more materials and comes as an multiblock. It will generate water a bit more quickly and uses the connected collectors as multiplier. The shape of your structure is on your side but there is configurable maximum range from the controller block.
- Groundwater Pump: This pump need clear sight to bedrock, to get the water from beneath. It will make use of forge energy for each pump operation.
- Rain Rocket:Craft some ghast tears with a Minecraft firework rocket to get your own rain rocket. Values for maximum ghast tear multiplier and rain duration are configurable.
- Anti Rain Rocket: Craft some sponges with a Minecraft firework rocket to get your own anti rain rocket. Values for maximum sponge multiplier and clear sky duration are configurable. This rocket drops wet sponges after usage.
How to install EiraMoticons Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
EiraMoticons Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Waterworks-1.11.2-1.0.0.jar – 179 KB