What is Waila Mod?
Waila Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods is an extension for NEI. It will show in the tooltip what mod an item is from. Since the tooltip contains the mod name, you can also easly parse items per mods.
But that?s not all ! Leveraging an extended NEI HUD, it is also capable of showing the name of blocks and mods ingame, right on top of your screen.
And if this is not enough, it comes with a few integrated modules to show internal information of some specific blocks. For now, BC tanks have been implemented (shows the content, capacity and amount of fluid) and IC2 machines (shows the In/out voltage).
Waila Mod Screenshots:
How to install Waila Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Not much to say here. Tooltips should work out of the box in the NEI interface.
- To activate the HUD, go to NEI options (bottom left while having your inventory open) and check “Highlight Tips“.
- Run around, enjoy.
Waila Mod Download Links:
For 1.6.4/1.6.2: Waila-Mod-1.6.x.zip – 797 KB
For 1.7.2: Waila-Mod-1.7.2.jar – 486 KB
For 1.7.10: Waila-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 297 KB
For 1.8: Waila-Mod-1.8.jar – 535 KB
For 1.8.8: Waila-Mod-1.8.8.jar – 525 KB
For 1.8.9: Waila-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 528 KB
For 1.9: Waila-Mod-1.9.jar – 523 KB
For 1.9.4: Waila-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 532 KB