About Unsimple Resource Pack
Unsimple is a somewhat realistic 16×16 resource pack, created as a response to all the “simplistic” packs out there.
It isn’t completed yet, but since most of the blocks/items and half of the mobs are done.
How to Install Unsimple Resource Pack:
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!