In Unlikely Escape Map, you must find a way to escape. It usually involves pushing buttons. The room then changes and you are forced to try to escape again!
If you are stuck, there is a walkthrough video.
WARNING: Finishing the map requires you to take advantage of a relatively unknown glitch! The glitch works in 1.10 and 1.10.2 but may be fixed in the future.
How to install Unlikely Escape Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!