Unique Crops Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods adds 22 new crops, all unique to each other, and several new items related to them. While the crops themselves are documented in the in-game guide book well enough, the items and gear/tools that are included in this mod are left up to the user to find out what they can do. There may even be completely undocumented easter eggs, with no real indication of how to get them.
It is not another mod that adds ore crops.
The crafting system for getting crop seeds have slightly changed. You still get the normie seeds like, erm, normal, but you use those to craft some Artisia seeds, which will let you craft the other crop seeds. Please refer to the in-game guide book to see how it is set up. Additionally, there is JEI support for the new seed crafting recipes.
First, get some Normie seeds by breaking a few grasses in the world, then use the seed as one of the crafting ingredients to make the mod’s ingame documentation book. You will need this book with you to help figure out how to grow some crops, and how to harvest them as well. Thanks for stopping and looking.
How to install Unique Crops Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Unique Crops Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Unique-Crops-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 1.1 MB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Unique-Crops-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 924 KB