The Ultimate Lucky Block Mod adds a lucky block to the game which can cause 50 random types of outcomes when being destroyed. Sometimes you will get really valuable gear and other times you will have to fight zombies. You never know what to expect and that makes everything a bit more exciting when breaking the block.
Use SimpleCommands or the Too Many Items mod to get the blocks and items.
- Legendary Lucky Block (205)
- Legendary Lucky Well (206)
- Lucky Potion (600)
- Unlucky Potion (601)
How does it work?
To obtain the lucky block you need to use one of the two mods as mentioned above in the list of all new blocks and items.
Everytime you break a Legendary Lucky Block there are fifty possible outcomes. Most of the outcomes relate to getting valuable items such as diamond gear and sometimes even diamond blocks. But sometimes you will be unlucky an have ignited TNT drop from the sky or zombies spawning.
We won’t spoil the fun by listing all of the possibilites but down below you will find some of the things which can happen when breaking a lucky block.
The lucky block can be destroyed by the use of a redstone signal.
Sometimes a temple of some sort will appear. Grab the lever from the structure and place it down in the center of the structure and turn the switch on. Something random will happen – sometimes good and sometimes bad.
- Download the mod and textures .zip file.
- Use ES File Explorer (or any other file manager) to extract the .zip file.
- Install the textures (Nc2Resources.zip) using BlockLauncher.
- Import the ModPE script using BlockLauncher.
- Restart BlockLauncher and enjoy the mod!