Twyce is a challenging logical puzzle map for Minecraft. Twyce is different from what you expect. Where other puzzle maps start you out with a tutorial, Twyce uses a minimalistic approach with carefully crafted levels that teach you everything you need to know via gameplay instead of text. Where other puzzle maps throw rage-inducing timing based parkour at you, Twyce is souly about using your brain and not your muscle memory. Where other puzzle maps confuse you with non-euclidian architecture, Twyce realizes that logical problems in an illogical environment can only be solved with the help of brute-force and not by logic alone. And where other puzzle maps give you a reset button to recover from failure states and softlocks, Twyce uses smart level design so puzzles simply have no failure states.
Twyce is about applying logic in an environment where the goal is to get a block into a certain position, but the only way to do so is to evaluate the situation and figure out how to use your limited amount of blocks to help you out.
- Actual logic puzzles – no math or anything except for logical thinking required
- 16 Levels – about 1-1.5 hours of playtime if you are good at first person puzzle games
- Essentially no parkour – if you know how to jump up a block you can do all the “parkour” in this map
- No non-euclidian architecture – as in no illogical architecture that switches rooms around on you
- Accurate in-game timing – it even has splits per level for the speedrunner in you
- Counts the amount of actions you do per level for the perfectionist in you
- Can indeed melt your brain and make you feel really stupid when you get your ‘aha-moments’
How to install Twyce Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.