Tumbleweed Mod for Minecarft 1.12 Mods adds tumbleweed to Minecraft. Tumbleweed is a structural part of the above-ground anatomy of a number of species of plants, a diaspore that, once it is mature and dry, detaches from its root or stem, and tumbles away in the wind.
Tumbleweeds spawn around dead bushes in hot, dry biomes. They drop random goodies upon harvesting. Item drops are customizable through config file.
By default, these items drop from tumbleweeds. (Weight is chance to drop in relation to other elements)
How to install Tumbleweed Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Tumbleweed Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Tumbleweed-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 86 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Tumbleweed-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 88 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4: Tumbleweed-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 90 KB
For Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2: Tumbleweed-Mod-1.12.jar – 90 KB