So I was thinking the other day, “Man, what with all the new capabilities of item models that Minecraft has now, why are the item forms of torches and levers still 2-D?” This whole pack stems from that thought. I aimed to create a pack that changes the item forms of various blocks that for some reason aren’t 3-D by default (ex. torches, levers, cauldrons, hoppers, etc.). I hope you like!
Note: I didn’t just change the item’s appearance in the GUI; I also created custom appearances for both the left and right hands in both third and first person modes!
How to install True 3D Items Resource Pack
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!