Town Builder Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods is a mod designed for map makers and server owners. It allows for the creation of a plot system that allows players to buy houses or other structures.
How to install Town Builder Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Town Builder Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Town-Builder-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 75 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Town-Builder-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 76 KB