All usefull tools take half of hotbar, and it’s a bit annoying and what if you could compress all this in 1 slot? Yes, YOU CAN!
This is your normal hotbar:
Using tools compressor, your hotbar will look like this:
With extra bonuses!
- When you hit any entity, tool that deals most damage will be choosen
- When you start breaking block, convienient tool will choosen
- Mining level and other params still counts!
- If you don’t want auto-switch: just fix current tool WITH SIMPLE KEY PRESS!
- Manually switch between tools, WITH SIMPLE KEY PRESS!
- ALL DATA (name, enchants, durability…..) IS SAVED
How do i do that?
1) Craft tools compressor:
2) Place it down:
3) Open GUI:
4) Some GUI explanations:
*GLUE: by default only slimeballs, mods can add their glue too.
*FUEL: by default ANY (incl. other mods fuel) item that you can put in furnace fuel slot, mods can add their fuels too. Some like sticks will not work!
5) Fill it with your tools, fuel and glue:
Speed of compressing depends on 2 things:
How much tools you are compressing
How “Hot” fuel is. (coal hotter that planks, but not hotter that blaze rods). To calculate speed multiplier, divide how much items it can smelt by 10. (coal = 8 items Speed=0.8)
6) Apply redstone signal
7) Wait until it compresses:
8) Take your tool:
9) Press SHIFT to see more info:
How to use:
- Press M and 0-9 on numpad to choose tool. 0 default/ nothing choosed
- Start breaking any block and tool will automatically choose convinient tool. err Something like that
- Hit entity, and tool will choose with most attack damage. errrrr Something like that… yeah…
- Press F to fix mode or unfix. It means that it will not choose tools automatically
How to install Tools Compressor Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.