Tinkers’ Addons Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods adds 4 new modifiers to Tinkers’ Construct:
- Auto-Repair (levelable like the old version, caps at Auto-Repair V).
- Bonus Modifiers (level I, II and III), they work the same as the old bonus modifiers.
- The bonus modifiers use (mostly) the same resources that the original Tinkers’ tool station recipe did, but it’s a normal crafting recipe that you then apply to the tool after crafting it.
A sampling of the new modifiers
More Modifiers for those Tools
In the event you just want a linear, craftable method of getting extra modifiers for that little bit of haste, this is the mod for you!
Added specifically to quell the complaints that tool repair in Tinkers’ Construct was too slow. Amelioration aims to let you leave your XP worries behind!
How to install Tinkers’ Addons Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Tinkers’ Construct Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Tinkers’ Addons Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Tinkers-Addons-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 34 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.0: Tinkers-Addons-Mod-1.9.0.jar – 39 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Tinkers-Addons-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 39 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Tinkers-Addons-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 42 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11: Tinkers-Addons-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 43 KB