Timberjack Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods introduces natural tree felling. Tired of gravity defying Trees? Don’t like how trivial other Tree felling mods make wood gathering? Looking for a, slightly, more realistic felling experience? This mod is for you!
What does it do? Well it forces trees to obey the laws of gravity. When you chop them down, everything will come crashing down. On your head if you aren’t careful.
It supports all but the biggest trees. Natura Redwoods, BoP Sacred Oaks, and Forestry Giant Sequoias are blacklisted by default, but you can enable them if you want. The results can be a bit unpredictable with trees that big though, which is why they are disabled by default. It works fine on servers, and the algorithm is spread out over multiple ticks so you shouldn’t see any significant impact to your game’s performance.
How to install Timberjack Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Timberjack Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Timberjack-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 27 KB