This mod adds a new aspect to survival in MInecraft, thirst.
How to drink:
Drinking and quenching your thirst is simple:
- Drinking from water bottles (100% safe, but gives little nourishment)
- Drinking from sea/ponds/open water (Not safe, makes you intoxicated which causes even more thirst, but good for emergencies)
- Drinking purified water (100% safe, fully restores)
What happens if I forgot to drink:
- In doing this you get dizzy, your screen fades in and out in black, as if you are getting uncouncious.
- Do not let this happen! It makes you very vunerable to attacks and hard to see when doing just about anything.
How to install Thirst Mod by duke_Frans:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Thirst Mod by duke_Frans Download Link:
For 1.7.10: Thirst-Mod-by-duke_Frans-1.7.10.jar – 19 KB