This mod has over 90 Items and 6 Tool and Armor Sets!!!! And they are punny!
Here are some screenshots of the D-ice-mention(Mobs are in the mob section): Here are all of the dungeons you can find while exploring.
Ice Towers!! ()Very Tough Dungeon) Goes up, and down deep.
In this picture, frozen ore is in the background, one of the things you can mine. They can be very valuable.(Imagine 20 diamonds in one haul!)
Awesome Displays in the sky!
These are most of the Items, all of the armor and tool sets aren’t there, so it doesn’t get cluttered up.
A-bomb-nible Snowman: 75 Life A large mob, that when near anything, explodes. Unlike a creeper, it does not go away. (Nooo!) Maybe he has bad gas or something. Drops fr-ore-zen diamonds. Yay!
Flicing: 30 Life Shoots icy projectiles, which freeze you. Drops fr-ore-zen emeralds
FrostBiter: 20 Life Nasty creatures that will be everywhere, trying to give you frostbite. Drops French-frice
Cold Killers, Iceassins, and Glaciadors 30-50 Life Icy Skeletons that guard the dungeons. Gladiadors have very high armor, and all have an initial ice armor, that makes the slow but protected. Drop icesickles, arctcut swords, and bones.
IcyYou: 100 life They will definitely see you! With ranged attacks, and a freaky eye, they are deadly adversaries! Look at them, and they will start to freeze you over. They are found at the bottom of ice towers, and drop the Ultimate Block.
Sand-witch(The inedible kind): 30 Life
Interesting mob, in which 1 v 1, is easy to deal with, but if distracted, one will experience a mouthful of sand.
Drops sand on top of the target, possibly dealing large suffocation damage. If you don’t have a shovel, that sucks!
Drops sand and possibly, sandorcery.
Spawns on beaches and deserts.
Skele-TON, and Experienced Zombie : Skeleton: 50 life, Zombie: 25 life.
The skeleton is massive, and draws back the bow harder than a regular skeleton. Drops lots of bones.
Experienced Zombie is a somewhat tougher zombie, that drops 100 exp . (Most monsters drop 5)
Flamekenstein: 20 life, highly armored
A fiery zombie that burns any player.
If you don’t have fire resistance, well
Walks with a trail of fire, shoots fireballs, and leaps to pound the ground with fire, not to mention, it lights you up for 16 seconds on hit.
It is very, very fast.
I would almost call it a mini mini boss, except, of course, you would have fire resistance.
Liq-squid: 100 life
A watery squid that is almost 20 blocks long.
Mostly peaceful, unless you scare it, and it will squirt you with poisonous ink.
Drops water(the block), and ink sacs, about 5-10 of each.
Inviciousable: 20 Life
Quiet spirits that have far sight and flight. When they hit, they will deal blindness, and a raging headache.
You don’t actually kill them, they just disappear into bats.(A good way to get bat-le armor)
They spawn even in day.
A cloud that roams the sky. 30 Life Flies above you and strikes with lightning.
Obsi-Die-An: A Giant Black Golem with 200 life and Highly Armored.
High Melee Damage, and destroys everything in its path.
Has its own gravitational field, which is hard to escape from.
Drops 5-9 obsidian, netherrack, and Obsidian Shards.
It is a boss, and don’t underestimate it; it will wreck you quickly.
Bringer of Frydom: 15 Life, Rapidly shoots many mini fireballs, Small, but dangerous. Most of the time, you can’t find it until is burns you in the face. Sneaky.
Drops fire, firecharges, bones, and rarely, blaze powder.
Daybreak-er(WIP): 10000 life(so don’t even bother with your weaksauce swords)
Work in progress endgame boss.
Right now, it spawns inviciousability, creates eternal night, kills every mob within 50 blocks(except for the player) and causes earthquakes. Can only be killed by torches, glowstone or fire.
To make it notice you, whack it in the face with a high damage sword(Punisher??) for a while.
Oh yeah, and if you battle it, you should bring some milk.
Right now, it is only available through creative.
This pic is it’s first stage, where it is sleeping/dormant/statue-mode.
Icesickle, Arctcut and the D-ice-mention
- To get to the D-ice-mention, you have to drop the D-ice-mond Orb.
- Both Arctcut and Icesickle are good weapons.
- The icesickle is a key item in the d-ice-mention, it allows you to enter dungeons, and mine the frozen ore.
- The Arctcut is a powerful weapons that can imprison enemies in ice.
- Both must be acquired from drops by Cold Killer or Glaciador.
- Other Items include: French Frice, a food, Fr-ore-zen Ore, which is useless until smelted.
- Apples all from ore! Some are powerful, some are not.
- All make just like a golden apple.
- A flamethrower, powered by sheep.
- Uses wool as ammo.
- Cumbersome hammer made out of ham.
- 8 Damage, but breaks veeeeery easily
- You can throw it, causing a fiery expolsion
- Highest initial protection armor in the game.(One full armor above Dyemond)
- As good a Dyemond armor if you enchant it well.
- Armor crafted regularly with Obsidian shards.
- The Ultimate sword for bosses!
- Increases in damage with fast combo attacks. (highest damage reached is around 50)
- 11 inital damage.
- Great for bosses, because combo attacks are easier.
- Launches red missiles on swing.
- (Shapeless recipe)
- Summon sand like a Sand-Witch!(It’s a mob, by the way)
- Damages on impact, and of course, summons sand
- Resistance 1 when held
Rainbow and drop
- The rainbow is a true multipurpose bow!(if you can call it that)
- Shoots raindrops that do many things: grow grass, and plants like bone meal, extinguish fires, create obsidian on impact with lava, damages anyone in the Nether.
- Lets you cross lava lakes in the nether!
- Requires droplets to fire, which you can craft.(Water blocks come from liq-squids)
- A powerful bow that shoots two arrows.
- Uses two arrows, so you will need a lot more arrows.
- An ink cannon, that shoots poisonous and blinding ink!
- No ammo required, but it isn’t a strong weapon
- More useful to be crafted into the Tentacannon
- A powerful cannon, not because of damage(well sort of) but because of it’s ability to knock back anything(including you) far away.
- Shoots a squid that explodes on impact, showering those with drops(from the rainbow) and ink.
- Remember, this cannon has some kick in it.
- High Tear Tools
- Gives Slowness, but has its own gravitational Field.
- Has the highest tear bow in the mod.
- The Tools are crafted with obsidian shards in their regular manner. Sword is an example
- The Obsi-Die-an Bow is powerful, and does about 15 Damage(Regular bow, 10)
Mint, Mints-er and Spearmint
- Obtain mint through dungeons and mineshafts.
- Mint can be planted and grown to make more mint.
- You can eat mint, which only give a speed boost.
- A better use is to craft it into powerful weapons.
- Spearmint is a spear.
- It is powerful, and smells fresh.
- Right click to throw.
- The Mints-er is a powerful sword that does 7 damage
- On hit, you get a massive speed boost.
- A Pickaxe that breaks fast and breaks things fast.
- You can’t eat it kid.
- Very efficient and gives a permanent speed boost.
- Thanks to the suggestions down below!!!
- A stand that has a weird wither skull on it.
- It’s a block, so you place it down. Need a pick to mine it.
- When you right click, it confused and slows you, but adds resistance and some regen.
- Also from the suggestions down below! YAY
- A throwable knife that takes an item from whatever it hits!
- Steal Ghast tears, bows, iron from zombies, ect.
- Doesn’t steal from bosses, that would be O.P.
- Not really a great weapon for damage, just hit and run
Dyemond Armor and Tools 4 sets of it!
- The Dyemond set is very unique because of its ability to change form.
- You can ?Dye? it to give it special powers and ablilties. This set will be explained in further detail.
- It also is super powerful, worthy in any modpack, and more powerful than diamond.
- First, you need a dyemond.
- To get the Overworld set(The First set), you craft it as usual.
- This set does not come with any enchantments, so, it is the weakest.
- ***To get the other sets, you add either Obsidian, Netherbrick, or End Stone to a undamaged tool or armor.***
- Also, to change armor, you can add dirt to any Undamaged Lux, End, or Nether Set to turn it back to Overworld.
- This does not work unless it is Undamaged, but you can repair it.
- Here are a few examples:
- Haste II(Faster mining speed)
- Absorbtion(More Life)
- Very powerful looting, efficiency, silk touch and fortune enchantments.
- Resistance and Regeneration effects
- Fire Resistance
- Powerful Fire Aspect Enchantments(Burns enemies for a very long time)
- On Right-Click, Gives the user strength 2, but also withers the user a bit.
- Night Vision
- Speed 2 and Jump Boost 3
- Very powerful Knockback enchantments.
- The Holey Sword is quite powerful.
- It does 7 Damage, but is already damaged when crafted
- You should be able to repair if if you want.
- It is a cheap way to get Diamond sword strength
- This pan does not cook stuff.
- If lets you fly, but it is very difficult to land. (Land in Water!!)
- Also, does 5 Damage and makes a hilarious bong noise!
- Pretty cheap for flying around
Eggsteminator and Boiled Eggs
- You can not boil eggs in a furnace, which gives you 3 boiled eggs.
- You can eat boiled eggs for 1/2 of a hunger bar.
- You can also shoot them in the eggstermiator(A far better option)
- The eggs shot make EXPLOSIONS!!!!!
- The Pane Maker is Cheap, but powerful
- It turns out to be useless in about the first half of its life.
- However, when it is heavily damaged, it gains a total of sharpness 11(Eleven), which is about 14 Damage. Of course, it only has five hits at that point, but even before that, it has sharpness 6, which is still super powerful.
- It only has 90 Durability though.
- It makes Pieces, not peace.
- It is a Diamond Sword with the ability to shoot razor feathers that do 4 Damages. No need for a bow anymore!
- You can still block with it
The Ultimate Block
- No, Its not a block.
- When held, it gives the user resistance 100, which means you are invincible.
- It is not possible to die while holding it(With the exception of the void)
- It really is not possible, so try all you want.
- This thing is good for mods that are way to OP. *Cough*Orespawn*Cough*
- Of course its going to be flaming expensive!
The Grater Sword
- This is the greatest sword ever!(No pun intended)
- It is pretty gruesome, because it grates items off enemies.
- Here is a list:
The Great List
Slime = SlimeBalls
Blaze = BlazePowder
Animals = Assorted Meats
Sheep = String
Zombie = Nasty Meat
Skeleton = BoneMeal
Bat = Bat Fur****Important!!!
Creeper = Gunpowder
- Does 5 Damage or something.
- This Morning Star is not a weapon
- It does what it should do: It sets the time to morning!
The Stone of Mite
- I shouldn’t tell you what this does. If you really want to know, look below.
Its a surprise
- Actually, I’m not going to tell you. I can’t spoil the surprise!
- The FleeBag is much more useful than a FleaBag
- Essentially, it gets you out of where ever you are.
- If you are being owned by stuff. or hate caves. The FleeBag will let you flee the scene!
- If you didn’t get it already, It gets you out of caves, to teh surface.
- Not your regular CrossBow
- Shoots gold ingots that explode.
- It is not a bow! SPAM IT!!!
The Bat-le Armor and Weapons Set
- First, you need bat fur, which is obtained via the Grater Sword *Shudder*
- Then, you craft it into a Bat Iron Ingot. Wow. That sounds cheesy
- Then, you can craft your overpowered armor and weapons!
Above is Bat fur? yeah.
That is bat Iron
- The Bat-le Sword is stronger that Diamond(8 Damage)
- You craft it regularly.
- The Bat-le Armor is stronger that Iron.
Go to the cover or screenshots to see what the armor looks like.
How to install The Ultimate Pun Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.