Welcome everyone to the Search For Uncle Fred, a parkour map with a little twist to it: You have to jump in 2 parallel dimensions to reach your goal.
The story follows a young boy, trying to find his uncle. As he searches for his uncle, he enters another dimension, that resembles the Real World.Are you willing to find Uncle Fred? Or do you prefer to be a coward and drink a nice cup of tea at home? Your choice.
There are also Easter Eggs (Secret Codes) hidden in each levels. Try to collect them all to unlock a Special Bonus Level at the end of the map. Be warned, they aren’t easy to get.
- This map is Singleplayer only.
- The game uses a ‘Scroll’ to teleport between dimensions. If you use it too quick in a row, it might get stuck and break the game. So use it with at least 1 sec interval between each use.
- Don’t go or leave the boundaries.
- Have fun and don’t rage quit.
How to install The Search For Uncle Fred Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.