4 Levels With 4 Walls. Sounds Simple Right?
Maybe. The 4 Walls Map for Minecarft 1.11.2 Maps is a vertical parkour map in which you are always climbing up the side of a wall.
There are four levels: Iron, Gold, Diamond and Emerald. In terms of difficulty, iron is easy, gold is medium, diamond is hard and emerald is very hard.
From basic to slime jumps, this map will keep you entertained and is great for testing your parkour skills, and can even make you better while you’re at it!
- Difficulty 0
- Gamemode Adventure
- Render Distance 4+
- Brightness: Bright
- Make sure all players can use commands
- All other settings can be default
- Get to the top of each wall
- There are hidden Trophies in each level; try to find them
- Don’t cheat unless you are raging 😀
- Have Fun
How to install The 4 Walls Map:
- Download The4-WallsMap.zip file.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!