Thaumcraft NEI Plugin 1.7.10 is an addon mod for both Thaumcraft and Not Enough Items (NEI). Its purpose is to integrate Thaumcraft recipes into the NEI menu so that the player does not have to open their Thaumonomicon to find the recipe. It also shows aspects in the NEI menu which will show what aspects they are composed of and what aspects they are a component of. It will also show what items contain the aspect in question, provided the player has scanned them first.
Recipes are only viewable in the NEI menu if it has been unlocked or discovered in the Thaumonomicon. The mod is ClientSide Only, so you don’t have to install it on the server to get it working.
Arcane Workbench Recipe
How to install Thaumcraft NEI Plugin:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Thaumcraft and Not Enough Items.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Thaumcraft NEI Plugin Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4: Thaumcraft-NEI-Plugin-1.6.4.jar – 28 KB
For Minecraft 1.7.2: Thaumcraft-NEI-Plugin-1.7.2.jar – 28 KB
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Thaumcraft-NEI-Plugin-1.7.10.jar – 67 KB