Guns, Worldgen, NPCs, Machines and more. Techguns is a survival based tech mod that adds guns, armors and many more things.
- 3D Models
- Recoil/reload animations
- Muzzle flashes
- First and 3rd person
- Skins and 3D Models
- Armor bonus systems, giving boni like +% mining speed ore movement speed
New inventory tab, compatible with Tinker’s Construct. If TC is installed it will integrate into it’s tab registry.
- New item slots and items for them
- Face slot: wear things like a Gas Mask.
- Back slot: Glider and jetpack.
- New slots to put ammo.
- Auto food slots: automatically eat food put in here.
- Different damage types and armor values against each type.
- New hostile NPCs that use guns too.
- Turrets that can use guns.
- Brutal animations like gore or dissolving.
- DISABLED in config by default!
- Must be enabled in config, not going to explain how you do that. No gore for kiddies, sry.
- New machines that are required for crafting all the new stuff:
- Ammo press
- Metal press
- Chem lab
- Can switch skins of some Techguns armors and Weapons. Only a few have multiple skins currently.
- Repair Techguns armors here. Costs less than anvil and no XP. Armors can’t be destroyed but become useless when at 0 durability.
- Multiblock machines that generate ores out of clusters (Ore clusters spawn in the world, see section about configuration for making them spawn). Ore clusters last forever but drills are not free and require power. The amount of ores/time that can be get out of a cluster is limited.
- Effectiveness is configurable.
- Configure spawn rates
- Configure if common ores should be added (lead, copper, steel, etc) (disabled by default)
- ore drill power and ore rates. Default rates (1.0) are for dedicated
- servers with chunkloaders, for singleplayer you should set the ore rate a
- lot higher and power lower.
- Enable death effects.
Techguns Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Techguns.beta.1.1.3.jar – 16.6 MB