This mod adds a tamed zombie, a tamed creeper and a tamed spider! You can switch the status of a tamed mob by right-clicking it (passive, aggressive, assist). These tamed mobs will protect you, follow you, and attack other mobs for you! Have you ever wanted a pet or friendly creeper, zombie, or spider? Now with this amazing Minecraft mod you can have tamed pet creepers, zombies, and spiders and can raise a mob army to protect and fight other mobs with you with special attack abilities!
- If its current status is passive, the tamed mob doesn’t attack anyone – it will only follow you.
- If its current status is assist, the tamed mob only targets mobs the player has attacked AND if a mob in a specific radius is targeting the player, it will be also attacked.
- If its current status is aggressive, the tamed mob will attack every mob (no friendly creatures).
- It’s attack power is dependent on the current weapon
- The defense is dependent on the current armor
- Shift-right-click it with a sword or armor to equip it (this mod also accepts armor and weapons from another mod!)
- Can’t attack other mobs directly
- Spawns a primed tnt every 2 seconds at its target
- Poisons its target
- Creates a web block at its target
How to install Tamed Mobs Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.