This mod adds modular doors which can be assembled out of the basic modules just as you want. For the size of this doors there are no artifical limits. So everything from one block size is possible. A door is made by producing modules in the door module workbench and assemble them in the module door assembly. If you don’t specify a type for a part of your door it will be set as “plain”. Additional to the doors there are drawbridges and mosaic blocks(opaque and glass). As texture for the mosaic block can everything be set which is in the textures/blocks/mosaic at the start of the game.
How to use a drawbridge:
- 1. Place a drawbridge base segment were you want to have it
- 2. Place a Machine above
- 3. Right Click with a Connector on the base
- 4. Use the Connector on the blocking part of the machine
- 5. Power blocking part of machine
How to install Tall Doors Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.