T-Craft Realistic Resource Pack 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft isn’t one of those snowflake Pack with all the flashy textures. T-Craft is a beautiful, simple and good quality 64×64 Resolution Pack. It is the first Pack ever that was created by the author tanja012. Despite being her first-crafted Pack, it is overall well-done and easy to the eye for those players that just got themselves into the Resource Pack game.
How to install T-Craft Realistic Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.