The Switch Mod adds plenty of new features which in several ways will improve your control over your gameplay. All new features are easily accessible through a simple but powerful graphical user interface. Some of the useful features include the possibilities to switch gamemodes, control the time of day and teleporting. But there’s also some more fun features such as walking on water and through blocks, riding mobs and more.
How does it work?
Press the S(switch) button in the top-right of the screen to access the available options. Let’s have a look at what some of the features offer.
One of the features which you can enable is the possibility to walk on liquid blocks.
Another neat option is the possibility to enable “Saddle Up” and being able to ride any mob simply by tapping on it.
If you want to kill any mobs that are in a radius of 12 blocks around you then enable the strong auro and you can be sure no one will get near you.
Another neat feature is the mob health indicators. It will tell you the name of the mob and the health status.
The X-Ray function allows you to look through thick walls and see tunnels hidden further away. It’s really useful when you are deep underground and want to find an easier way up.
- Switch between survival/creative mode, day/night
- Set home coordinates
- Teleport to home coordinates
- Create teleport locations
- Kill command, sets your health to zero
- Set spawn position
- Walk through blocks
- Strong aura (kills any mobs within a 12 block radius)
- Speed hack (increased walking speed)
- Speed mine (mine much faster)
- Sniper bow (zoom function)
- No fall damage
- Walkable liquid blocks (walk on water and lava)
- Show coordinates (displays active coordinates in the center of the screen)
- High jump (jump two blocks high)
- Derp (head starts spinning)
- Tap spammer (chat spam)
- Tap nuker
- Tap build TNT
- 64 item drop (everything you mine will drop as stacks (64 items) instead of single drops)
- Knockback attack
- Saddle up (tap any mob to ride it)
- Climber (climb up walls by walking into them)
- Godmode (sets player’s health to 40)
- PvP / PvE HP regeneration
- Parachute (safe landing)
- Mob health indicator (show mobs names and current health)
- X-Ray (place block to activate)
- Download the mod and textures .zip file.
- Use ES File Explorer (or any other file manager) to extract the .zip file.
- Install the textures (Nc2Resources.zip) using BlockLauncher.
- Import the ModPE script using BlockLauncher.
- Restart BlockLauncher and enjoy the mod!