Recipes and Features:
- Search the complete inventory and quiver for arrows
- By sneaking and rotating the mouse wheel you can select the arrow you want to shoot
- Can contain up to 9 stacks of any arrows
- Click on the right mouse button to open the inventory
- Arrows from the inventory are automatically sorted into the quiver by sneaky and right-clicking
- Generates a lightning bolt when striking enemy or block
- Generates an explosion when striking enemy or block
- Generates snow when striking a block
- Gives the enemy a “Freeze” effect when hit. The opponent cannot move.
- Gives the enemy a “Levitation” effect when hit
- If the arrow hits the ground, the player is teleported like an Ender Pearl
- When hit an opponent, the position are exchanged
- When hit an opponent, a portion of the damage is returned to the Protector as life
- Gives the enemy a “Wither” effect when hit
- Place a torch when striking a block
- Has the same flight characteristics under water as on land
- The arrow does 2.5 times more damage than a normal arrow
- Generates a fire storm when striking an opponent or block
- When striking a block, the arrow has an effect like bone meal
- Effect like an enchanted sword with looting 3 when the opponent is killed
- Simulates a very short Redstone signal when hitting a block
- When hitting an opponent or block fragmented arrow
- Enemies in the action area get damage and an effect “weakness”
- When hitting an animal is placed in readiness to mate
- When encountering a hostile enemy that gets an effect “In Love”. During the effect, the opponent forgets to attack.
- Same property as love arrow, acts only with the arrow fragmented and in an area where the effect
- Can be made with any fireworks rocket
- Fly like a fireworks rocket straight
- If the Rocket-Arrow has an effect charge explodes after a certain time, when striking an opponent, or when hitting a block. The explosion spreads damage and displays the effect of the fireworks.
How to install Switch Bow Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Switch Bow Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Switch-Bow-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 216 KB
For Minecraft 1.11: Switch-Bow-Mod-1.11.jar – 218 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Switch-Bow-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 218 KB