At midnight of each night, every player within the world will have a chest appear at their location. They must kill this non-hostile chest in order for it to drop its loot. The loot dropped is random loot that could be found within naturally generated structures. If in the nether it will come from Nether forts, if in the end, it will come from end cities. The overworld will randomly choose from any one of its naturally generated structures such as dungeons, mineshafts, strongholds, or villages, and drop one random stack. Some days you may get lucky and get an enchanted golden apple, while others you may receive sand.
How to install Supply Drop Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Supply Drop Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Supply-Drop-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 18 KB