Super Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4 Mod and old versions is addressed to provide players with many interesting features. This mod brings richer colors, better contrast and other new visual effects to the world of Minecraft: dynamic tone mapping, much better DOF, new torch colour and intensity and New dynamic torch system, new water, better godrays, better bloom, better lens flare, new procedural clouds, rain fog, motion blur, specular mapping, POM and more new features for players! This shader pack is based on Chocapic13 Shaders Mod.
- Improved the rain drops on screen so they actually run down the screen instead of just spots appearing.
- Added new water depth calculation so now after a few blocks down the water isnt 100% transparent as it was before.
- Improved the Dynamic Tone Mapping, stands out a bit more.
- Added a low quality DOF to improve FPS, but have kept the old and better quality DOF for the more powerful computer users.
- Improved the FPS on all versions (except the high quality DOF version) by about 20-30 FPS!
Super Shaders Mod Screenshots
Every part of Stazza’s Super Shaders Mod is in excellent, working order, nevertheless. When you’re a kind of Minecraft player who like some movement blur to make issues look extra reasonable, you’ll instantly discover unusual results and artifacts in rain and underwater environments with that function enabled. You’ll probably also see strange black borders and outlines which seem out of place. Because all the known issues with this mod are linked to motion blur, it is relatively easy to deal with the problems and just enjoy this quality shader pack – just turn off the blur and you’ll be fine.If you are ready to download and install this shader pack, I encourage you to look for the download link below under this article!
How to install Super Shaders Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download and install Optifine HD Mod.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag the Super Shaders Mod into the folder.
- Select Super Shaders Mod and select “Done”.
NOTE: there are no longer separate versions of DOF and MOTION BLUR, you can turn one or the other off in composite1.fsh or final.fsh just add // infront of the #define of the effect you want off.
Also there are no longer DOF or MOTION BLUR versions of standard versions, the features are still in the shader and can be turned on if you so choose
Super Shaders Mod Download Links:
For All Minecraft Versions:
Super Shaders DOF HQ: Super-Shaders-DOF-HQ-All-Versions.zip – 94 KB
Super Shaders Standard: Super-Shaders-All-Versions.zip – 93 KB