Stellar Sky Mod for Minecarft 1.11.0 Mods is a mod which changes the Minecraft sky to be much more realistic. It adds fancy real stars and planets, and so on. You can even find constellations with this mod.
- Real colored stars rise at night; They even twinkle! (Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars!)
- The Sun and Moon is much fancier, smaller than default, and they move diagonally like real world!
- Milky way can be seen on the night sky! (after ver 0.1.22)
- Length of a year and length of a day can be changed by config.
- Current time, day and year is shown on the HUD. It can be manipulated by pressing key ‘U’ (Change Time Info Text).
How to install Stellar Sky Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install SciAPI.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Stellar Sky Mod Download Links:
For 1.7.10: Stellar-Sky-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 2.0 MB
For 1.8.9: Stellar-Sky-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 829 KB
For 1.9: Stellar-Sky-Mod-1.9.jar – 2.0 MB
For 1.9.4: Stellar-Sky-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 4.1 MB
For 1.10.2: Stellar-API-1.10.2.jar – 340 KB
For 1.11.0: Stellar-API-1.11.0.jar – 340 KB