Stefinus 3D Guns Mod 1.7.10 adds in tons of awesome 3D guns. Featured in the mod are P90s, Glocks, RPGs, and more! Each weapon is also fully customizable with addon attachments and other goodies.
In this mod’s current state, it adds 11 guns, the P90 (SMG), the MP7 (smg), the Galil (Assault Rifle), ScarH (Assault Rifle), the M14 DMR (semi-auto sniper), the FRF2 (bolt action sniper rifle), the Glock 17 (pistol), the Minimi (LMG), M60 (LMG), the M1014 (semi automatic shotgun) and the Remington M47 (shotgun). There are various items added for you to be able to craft these guns aswell. For now there are only 3 attachements: the silencer and reflex/red dot sight and the holographic sight.
- Shooting is bound to Attack/Destroy in the controls.
- Aiming is bound to Use item/Place block in the controls.
- Reloading is by default bound to R, but you can change it in the controls.
- This is LAN/server compatible.
How to install Stefinus 3D Guns Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Stefinus 3D Guns Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Stefinus-3D-Guns-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 2.2 MB