Steam Engines Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods adds machines powered by steam and coal such as some decoration blocks and tools. This mod implements machines like mill, double oven, saw and a block sensor to the game, also a complete piping system with various filters for items. In addition, there are decorative blocks, tools, armor, food, etc.
And much more…
How to install Steam Engines Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Steam Engines Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Steam-Engines-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 1.5 MB
For Minecraft 1.8.0: Steam-Engines-Mod-1.8.0.jar – 1.6 MB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Steam-Engines-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 1.7 MB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Steam-Engines-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 3.3 MB