Stay High is a Minecraft Parkour Map designed to test your Parkour skills in numerous ways using awesome command block and skill-based parkour.
This is a 10 level parkour map that features the following:
- 10 levels that must each be unlocked.
- Time Keeper! It tells you how long it has taken you on the scoreboard.
- Death Count! Press TAB to see your death count.
- Re-Play! You can play levels again by clicking on the level’s button at the lobby. It tells you your previous time, and then resets it so you can try and beat your old record.
- A ton of different types of Parkour.
- FENCE/IRON BAR
- DEATH BLOCK (Don’t stand on the Black Stained Clay)
- REDSTONE RACE
- LURCH FORWARD
- SLIME BLOCK
- TRIVIA (Even though it isn’t even parkour)
- Carrot On A Stick Death Method! You can right click on the Carrot on a Stick to kill yourself instead of having to wait to fall into the void
This map has Multiplayer support. You can play this map with some friends.
Note: If you are playing multiplayer, DO NOT start a new level while other players are in the middle of a different one. If you do, it will stop their timer (for their level) and teleport them to the level you selected.
How to install Stay High Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.