Spin To Win Mod for Minecarft 1.12 Mods adds a new way to attack by spinning the sword.
Many League of Legends players say that there is no skill involved in playing Garen. This is obviously true, and the fact is, that Minecraft is also for noobs. This is why infinite spinning technique greatly fits into Minecraft gameplay.
There is an enchantment “Spin To Win” that can be applied to swords and axes. It improves several stats for each level:
- Attack damage: 70%/75%/80%/85%/90% for swords, 115%/130%/145%/160%/175% for axes
- Attack speed: 100%/111%/125%/142%/167%
- Range: 3.7/4.06/4.42/4.78/5.14
- Duration: 4.5/5.5/6.5/7.5/8.5s
- Cooldown: 14s for swords, 11/10.4/9.8/9.2/8.6s for axes
How to use:
- Right click with any sword will bring you into a spinning mode for several seconds, hurting multiple enemies at once.
- Right click with any axe or other tool will also make you spin, but only for one swing.
How to install Spin To Win Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Spin To Win Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Spin-To-Win-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 18 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Spin-To-Win-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 20 KB
For Minecraft 1.12: Spin-To-Win-Mod-1.12.jar – 19 KB