Smaug Mod 1.7.10 adds in Smaug The Dragon as a boss, as well as custom armor, staff and bow (DragonForge). You can also have your own pet Smaug that you can fly anywhere.
How to install Smaug Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Smaug Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Smaug-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 175 KB