If you play Skyjump Basics Map, you’re going to jump blocks to blocks (yes you know it) all in a beautiful sky.
This map is composed of 5 officials levels, warm up, and a weird end.
Stages are separated by two. The first step, classic jumps, at the end you can go back to Hub. The second part is a bit harder, not too much I swear, the purpose is getting an armor piece, this last one going to help you at the end.
Those second parts are not very important, but that’s the idea of this map.
You can play night or morning, I prefer the first choice, that’s why in default you’ll see the night.
- Level 1 is typical of a desert
- Level 2 more like ruins
- Level 3 all about rainbow road
- Level 4 take your coat, it’s freezing
- Level 5 this one is weird, but oh wait, it looks like Bones?
Each level has a block that indicates the line to follow; this block is shown in the lobby.
Hope you’ll get fun!
How to install Skyjump Basics Map:
- Download Skyjump-Basics-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!