Sky Islands is a map with a total of 20 small floating islands scattered around in the sky. To get from one island to another you need to gather enough resources to build a bridge.
It’s a fun map which offers a varied type of terrain and structures which lead to different experiences as you never know what to expect next.
It appears to be some sort of CTM (complete the monument) map as well but as every sign in the map is in Spanish it’s hard to understand what that is about.
- Set difficulty to max
- Preferably don’t use mods
How to install Sky Islands for Minecraft PE:
- 1. Download the map of your choice in Internet Browser on Android.
- 2. Go to MyFiles or Astro from Android Market: ASTRO File Manager
- 3. Then go to in the app /mnt/sdcard/downloads.
- 4. Extract the map if you have to and place it in /mnt/sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds