Skillable Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods is a mod about leveling various skills up, using XP. Leveling skills up allows you to unlock traits and use more items. By default a lot of vanilla items are locked to require leveling your skills up. For example, you’re not allowed to use a Diamond Pickaxe until you reach level 16 Mining.
Skillable adds 8 skills to level up, each of them with a few traits that you can unlock by leveling up. Traits power up your character, giving them special passive boosts.
Note that skillable alters the following vanilla behaviours:
- Items and blocks can’t be used or mined if you don’t have the required levels.
- Sheep will not drop wool when killed, to require you to get Shears before you can make a bed.
How to install Skillable Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Skillable Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Skillable-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 150 KB