Simply Juices Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods generates 5 different types of bushes in your world. Harvestable with your bare hands they drop berrie’s that you can either eat or squeeze them with the juicer into juices. This mod was inspired by Natura and Pam’s HarvestCraft.
When enabled in the configuration
- Worldgeneration configurable per berrybush.
- Hunger and Saturation values configurable.
- Option to enable recipes requiring a bottle.
- Option to enable extra Juices for vanilla items. (Apple, Melon and Carrot)
How to install Simply Juices Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Skeleton Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Simply Juices Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Simply Juices Mod: Simply-Juices-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 49 KB
Skeleton Library: Skeleton-Library-1.10.2.jar – 31 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Simply Juices Mod: Simply-Juices-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 49 KB
Skeleton Library: Skeleton-Library-1.11.2.jar – 31 KB