Simple Void World Mod for Minecarft 1.12 Mods is a lightweight mod that adds a simple void dimension to Minecraft. One simple block, One empty world.
How to use:
- To use the mod craft the void portal block and right click it, the player will then be taken to a small platform in the sky. To get back right click the portal block agian and you will taken to the last bed you slept in or world spawn.
This mod has a few config settings:
- Dimension ID – This is used to set the id for the dimension, this should be unique to this mod.
- Dark mode – This sets the sky and fog colour to black, some people like to build with this.
How to install Simple Void World Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Simple Void World Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Simple-Void-World-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 19 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Simple-Void-World-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 19 KB
For Minecraft 1.12: Simple-Void-World-Mod-1.12.jar – 19 KB