Simple Teleporters Mod for Minecarft 1.9.4 Mods adds a craftable teleporter block to quickly travel your world.
How to use:
To begin, you will need to craft an “Ender Crystal” by heating up an Ender eye in a furnace
Crafting and Ender Crystal
- With this crystal you can sneak right click a block to create a link at a position you would like to teleport to.
- You will now need to craft a “Teleporter” in a crafting table
Crafting a teleporter
- Place this Teleporter on the ground and use the Ender Crystal you made earlier in it by right clicking with it in your hand. You can freely take the crystal out and put it back in.
- Now you have a working teleporter! You can now step on it and sneak to be teleported to the position you linked the crystal to.
How to install Simple Teleporters Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Simple Teleporters Mod Download Links:
For 1.8.9: Simple-Teleporters-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 45 KB
For Minecraft 1.9: Simple-Teleporters-Mod-1.9.jar – 45 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Simple-Teleporters-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 45 KB