Simple Ore Generation Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods is a mod for changing the way generation of ores works, to make it more customizable, as well as adding Nether and End ores. Ores also generate in the Nether, as well as the End, at any height. They have a higher than vanilla frequency but come with greater challenge due to their location, and optionally due to Zombie Pigmen attacking you.
First and foremost it changes the vanilla ore spawns in the overworld, to feel more like Big Dig, and/or GregTech. All of the generation parameters can be tweaked on a per ore basis, or even turned off all together. The vanilla ores are completely blocked from spawning naturally, and instead are loaded in, in a custom way: They’re more spaced out with a lower frequency, but when you DO find them, they have a large vein size, meaning a lot more of what you do find.
How to install Simple Ore Generation Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Simple Ore Generation Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Simple-Ore-Generation-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 74 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Simple-Ore-Generation-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 122 KB