Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods is a remake version of Shoulder Surfing Mod for latest Minecraft. This mod replaces the default third person behind-the-body view (F5 key) with a more traditional “over the shoulder” view.
How to install Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Shoulder-Surfing-Reloaded-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 105 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9.0: Shoulder-Surfing-Reloaded-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 112 KB