SenseCraft Resource Pack is a texture pack that doesn’t aim to completely redo the look of Default Minecraft, but rather to improve upon what Minecraft has already provided. Everything, from blocks, to items, to the GUI, look similar to default Minecraft but ever so slightly improved. SenseCraft makes the game look brighter and more vibrant, while also making it feel more refined.
New Autumn Version! It includes vibrant orange and yellow foliage colors. Happy fall! (The default version is still available as well)
How to install SenseCraft Resource Pack:
- Download SenseCraft-Resource-Pack.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.